Register now for the FREE workshop that will teach you how to use your Featherweight - and more!
Maybe you've inherited a beautiful Featherweight machine, or finally found one after months and months of searching on Craigslist... but now you aren't sure where to begin. Or you have tried sewing, and something just isn't right. Start here!
- All the aspects of using your machine, from correct bobbins to threading, to sewing and troubleshooting
- Increase your confidence to feel really comfortable using this amazing machine!
- Ask questions within the lessons for feedback from a master technician and your peers!
- BONUS MATERIAL: lessons on differences when using a Singer 301 or Singer 222k freearm!
- We consistently add new content to our workshops, you'll get a notification when new lessons are added, and YOU OWN THIS CLASS FOR LIFE!
Andi Barney has been servicing Singer Featherweight machines for nearly a decade, and is anxious to share the best tips with you! Take advantage of this FREE workshop!